Certified Handler Certificates: Agrichemicals, 6.1A and 6.1B

An Certified Handler certificate is required to purchase and use certain Agrichemicals.
The application of Agrichemicals must be by an Certified Handler when it's a 6.1A, 6.1B. 

Course material covers the new information on Hazardous Substance classifications found on Chemical container labels, legislation and responsibilities for the Handlers of Agrichemicals.

This classroom course is four hours and requires the completion of an open book assessment. 
This can also be completed online. It takes approx 2 hours to complete online plus additional time to complete Practical Evidence. 
Certificate has a life of 5 years.

Spraying Equipment & Agrichemical Advice

Advance Agriculture - click here


This product has been added to your cart